Chhath Puja 2022 Surya Arghya Time: Today is the last day of the four-day long Chhath festival. On this day, by offering arghya to the rising sun, the fasting fast breaks 36 hours of Nirjala fast. In Chhath Puja, special worship of Maya and Sun God is done. It is said that by offering arghya to the rising sun, the self-confidence, honor and respect of the child increases. Let’s know the time of sunrise and benefits of sun worship in Chhath Puja.
Chhath Puja 2022 Rising Sun Arghya Muhurta (Chhath Puja 2022 Sun rise Time)
Worshiping the Sun daily is very fruitful, but offering water to the Sun God on the sixth and seventh days of the Shukla Paksha of Kartik month fulfills all the wishes, along with worshiping the sixth Mayya.
- Ushakal Surya Muhurta – Sub 06.36 (31 October 2022)
Muhurta and Yoga of the fourth day
- Brahma Muhurta – 04:53 am – 05:44 am
- Abhijit Muhurta – 11:48 am – 12:33 am
- Tripushkar Yoga – 05.48 am – 06.36 am
Who is Chhathi Mayya?
According to religious texts, Chhathi Maiya is considered to be the sister of Surya Dev and Manas daughter of Brahma Dev. She is also called Shashti Devi. Shashti Devi has originated from the sixth part of nature. It is said that the one who worships them, their children never get any heat, so in Chhath Puja, for the protection of children and good health, they are worshiped on the sixth May.
Chhath Puja Benefits of offering Arghya to the rising sun (Chhath Puja Morning Surya arghya benefit)
- Surya Dev is considered to be the direct deity among all the gods and goddesses. Along with humans, animals, animals, plants get life from their rays. The rays of the sun have the power to cure many serious diseases.
- It is said that while offering water to the rising sun, one who sees the sun with one eye, his eyesight problems end. Positive energy circulates in the body.
- Sun is called the king of planets. Worshiping them in Brahma Muhurta in Chhath Puja gives a boon to the seeker to be fearless and fearless. Apart from this, the position of Sun in the horoscope is strengthened.
Chhath Puja 2022: Don’t make such mistake while offering Arghya to Sun in Chhath Puja today, you will be deprived of the fruits of fasting
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.