Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like. Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with contrasting left and right Joy‑Con controllers-one red, one blue. Also includes all the extras you need to get started. Model number: HAC-001(-01) (product serial number begins with “XKW”) This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 – 9 hours. The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately).
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
Are Parental Controls available for the Nintendo Switch console?
Yes, a robust set of options is included to help both parents and kids have the best possible gaming experience.
Parents can set controls on the system, or use the free Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app to set restrictions on games and purchases, monitor gaming time, and more.
Features & details
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||3.75 pounds|
|Item model number||HADSKABAA|
|Batteries||3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Customer Reviews||4.9 out of 5 stars 99,860Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||#31 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)#1 in Nintendo Switch Consoles|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Yes|
|Date First Available||August 29, 2019|
What’s in the boxWhat’s in the box
1. Nintendo Switch Console 2. Nintendo Switch Dock 3. Joy‑Con (L) Neon Blue 4. Joy‑Con (R) Neon Red 5. Joy‑Con Wrist Straps 6. Joy‑Con Grip 7. High Speed HDMI Cable 8. Nintendo Switch AC Adapter