Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones
Maximizing your personal audio experience has never been easier than with SONY ZX-Series Monitor headphones. Built with comfort and performance in mind, there’s no need to compromise.
Enjoy rich, full frequency response
30 mm driver units deliver full, balanced sound for a complete listening experience from 12 – 22,000 Hz.
Swivel, folding design
Compact for portability yet affording listening flexibility, the swivel, folding earpads let you enjoy music in many ways.
The durable, 1.2 m y-type cable resists snags and tangles so you can get caught up in your music, not your cord.
Form meets function with smartphone control for life on the go. More than your basic pair of over-the-head headphones, the Sony MDR-ZX110AP headset delivers rock-solid audio performance, integrated microphone for hands-free calling and media playback controls for convenient operation. Impedance (Ohm) : 24 ohm (1KHz).
Features & details
- Lightweight 1.38 in neodymium dynamic drivers deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding tracks
- The swiveling earcup design allows easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re traveling
- With an inline remote and built-in microphone on the headphone cord, take hands-free calls from selected smartphones while listening to music
- Cushioned earpads for total comfort and enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
- The wide frequency range—spanning 12 Hz to 22 kHz—delivers deep bass, rich midrange, and soaring highs
- Plug: L-shaped stereo mini plug 3.5mm
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5.96 x 1.93 inches|
|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Item model number||MDRZX110AP/B|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars 72,724Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||#18 in On-Ear Headphones|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||March 10, 2014|
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF