Tea For Changing Weather: Most people like to start their day with tea. Because tea gives a new energy to your body and mind and helps in removing the sleeplessness of the night. This is mainly due to the caffeine found in tea. Although most people start their day with milk tea. But here are two different teas for the pink winter season, which will help protect you from other seasonal diseases including viral.
Pink winter means mild cold, in which you do not feel cold and heat does not bother you. The time from mid-October to mid-November and the month of March are known for such a pink winter. However, this is the time when diseases like cold, phlegm and viral secretly take hold of people and it is not known when the effect of winter and heat has taken place. To avoid this, the two teas mentioned here will help you a lot.
Which is the best tea for mild cold?
In pink winter, start your day with these two teas.
- Clove and Ginger Tea
- Green tea means tea prepared from green leaves without milk and sugar
Why is this tea better?
Now the question must be coming in your mind that what is the benefit of using these two teas? So this is the reason.
- clove and ginger Both tea and green tea prepared from it are rich in anti-bacterial properties. They also have anti-inflammatory properties, which do not allow the problem of inflammation in the body to dominate, which is a common problem in the changing seasons.
- anti-bacterial The advantage of the properties is that in the changing season, the bacteria that cause illness are very active and spread most of the infectious diseases like cold, cough, viral. Consuming these teas prevents these diseases.
- milk tea If you are fond of drinking and do not want to give it up, then include clove and ginger in your tea. The taste of tea will also increase and diseases will also stay away.
- black tea If you like to drink, then do not add milk to it while preparing clove and ginger tea. You can add one to two drops of lemon juice to your cup to enhance the taste.
- problem of diabetes If you have or want to lose weight, then you should consume green-tea. This sugar-free tea with its aroma and properties helps to keep both your health and mood healthy.
Disclaimer: Take the method, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as a suggestion, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Those who feel less hungry, they should eat paan; You will get many benefits
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )